The Pandemic Crisis and Your Future June 2020
Subscribe to Insights in Brief to be notified about new Featured Content as it becomes available!
The covid-19 pandemic has transformed global society. Leading organizations are rethinking their strategies to survive and thrive in the world ahead. To ensure the continuing success of your company, it's critical to envision how the future might unfold. Does your organization have that ability?
Strategic Business Insights (SBI) can help. We have two reasonably-priced options to assist you:
- A Post-Pandemic Scenarios Report plus a 90-minute online interactive session with your team to discuss the scenarios and their potential consequences; or
- A Customized Post-Pandemic Scenarios Project using three pre-developed scenarios. The project includes: a focus session, customized scenarios, an online presentation of the customized scenarios, and an implications session to expand threats and opportunities ideation.
Scenario planning is a proven, widely accepted method for dealing with future uncertainty. In the current environment of widespread instability, it's a dangerous practice to plan for only one possible version of the future, and focusing solely on popularly-discussed trends—such as the rapid adoption of telepresence solutions, the transition to a delivery society, disrupted employment, and the progression of the pandemic—only gets you part of the way to understanding what the future might look like. For your business to succeed, you need to consider the big picture. Using our industry-leading expertise and methods, SBI analysts can help your organization use scenarios to create more future-resilient strategies, enable faster and better decisions, and gain important new perspectives on the business environment.
Planning for possibilities enables you to be flexible and consider the most profitable response to unexpected turns or surprising marketplace developments in the post-pandemic era.
Contact us to:
- Learn more about the scenarios.
- Discover how you can create winning strategies using the scenarios.
- Find out how to develop scenarios with SBI's resources and experienced scenarios-planning team.