2018–19 MacroMonitor: What Subscribers Receive
Standard MacroMonitor Deliverables
- Subscriber Website: A password-protected website for use by everyone in your organization to access standard MacroMonitor deliverables dating from 1998 to the present.
- Monthly MacroMonitor Market Trends Newsletter.
- Segment Summaries: Two pages of key facts about the monthly MacroMonitor Market Trend Newsletter population. View a sample Segment Summary
- Presentation of findings: Macro trends and implications from the consumer's point of view.
- Online Webinars: Brief video presentations about topics of interest.
- Trends on Demand: Your choice of a single survey question for which we generate a ten-year-plus trend figure.
- Executive Reports: Concise reports about major trends and current topics.
- ASCII dataset.
- Ruby Laser BASIC: A web-based application to create custom tables easily; includes training and one unique user name and password.
- Topline Reports: Survey results in questionnaire format trended to the most recent previous survey results.
- Standard and Affluent Tabulations: Data by standard and affluent banners. Download a sample crosstab
- SGA (Standard Graphic Analysis): Over 600 charts for each of six key populations. Download a sample SGA
- Quick Stats: A fast-reference chart library of key population trends (2002–16). View sample Quick Stats
- References and Resources: Online answers to definition and methodology questions.
- Customized Deliverables:
- User Orientation: an interactive training orientation focused on your organization's objectives and deliverables.
- Custom Tabulations: Your selection of 18 segments run by the entire database; delivered in PDF or Excel format.
- Custom Graphic Analysis (CGA): Over 600 charts for each of six populations that you select.
- Consulting Days: Two days (16 hours) of use-anywhere consulting.
Custom MacroMonitor Deliverables
(Available at additional cost)
- Custom Analysis:
- Custom Graphic Analysis (CGA): Your selection of six segments to run; over 600 PowerPoint slides available.
- Custom strategy projects: Product ideation and Opportunity Discovery, for example.
- Executive briefing: A recap of CFD findings about and implications for your enterprise.
- Customized presentations: Your pick of topic; our presentation of findings.
- Custom half-day work sessions: Your pick of topic; collaboration about findings.
- Segmentation workshops: CFD's extensive segmentation experience leveraged and integrated with your objectives.
- Collaborations: CFD's collaboration with other consultants, advertising agencies, and research companies to support our subscribers' most important projects.
- Custom Data:
- SPSS, SAS, and Quanvert: Complete dataset including all calculated variables in ready-to-run format.
- Ruby Laser PREMIUM: Similar to Ruby Laser, with the full MacroMonitor dataset with additional functions and capabilities.
- Custom Appends: Optional appending of MacroMonitor data with variables from other organizations such as Acxiom and credit bureaus.
- Proprietary recontact surveys
- Custom oversamples
- Prepaid consulting and service hours: Discounts available for large projects.