What's New in CFD?
- 2018–19 MacroMonitor Affluent Topline (Apr 2019)
- Stress and Money (MacroMonitor Market Trends Newsletter; Apr 2019)
The number one cause of stress for most Americans today is money. Understanding the stresses their customers face can help financial institutions design more effective ways to deliver services.
- Households That Stress about Money (Segment Summary; Apr 2019)
- Now updated: 2018–19 MacroMonitor Resources:
- 2018–19 MacroMonitor Topline (Feb 2019)
- New Webinars! 2018–19 MacroMonitor First Peek:(Feb 2019)
- 2018–19 MacroMonitor Data Documentation Volume (Feb 2019)
- A Close Look at ETF Households: A Report by the Investment Company Institute and Strategic Business Insights (Sep 2018)
Households that own exchange-traded funds (ETFs) tend to be younger than households that hold mutual funds outside retirement accounts, according to a new joint report by the ICI and CFD.
Learn more about CFD and the MacroMonitor