Strategic Business Insights takes the following steps to respect clients' and guests' privacy while collecting data from the SBI website:
- Strategic Business Insights collects personally identifiable information only when doing so is necessary to enable SBI to communicate with clients and guests—for example, when an email address is necessary to respond to a request for information.
- Strategic Business Insights makes no client or guest data available to third parties. SBI does not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that are generated from the SBI website. SBI does not share any client or guest data with other clients.
- Strategic Business Insights regularly analyzes aggregate data pertaining to visitor trends and research consumption to improve SBI's research, plan website enhancements, and measure overall website effectiveness. SBI considers such data confidential information and will not sell or share any individual's data with clients or interested third parties.
- In cases in which Strategic Business Insights collects data through a survey, SBI may periodically share with its clients aggregate-data analysis but not personal or identifiable confidential information.
- Strategic Business Insights' customer service can place reports, bulletins, or other program materials into a client's private SBI landing page. To prevent duplicate placement of reports and briefs, customer-service employees can review the contents in this area.
Third-party cookies: SBI does not allow other companies to place their own or use SBI's cookies on the SBI website.
Local browser settings: Internet browsers allow individuals to personalize their cookie settings via the Options or Preferences menu in their browser. Please note that setting a browser to refuse or block all cookies limits or makes unavailable certain features or functionalities of the SBI website.
405 El Camino Real #120
Menlo Park, CA 94025-5240