As a consumer group, Thinkers have high resources and an Ideals motivation.
Members of this group typically:
- Have "ought" and "should" benchmarks for social conduct
- Have a tendency toward analysis paralysis
- Plan, research, and consider before they act
- Enjoy a historical perspective
- Are financially established
- Are not influenced by what's hot
- Use technology in functional ways
- Prefer traditional intellectual pursuits
- Buy proven products.
Source: Nationally representative samples of more than 50,000 US adults age 18 and older from VALS™/GfK MRI and SBI proprietary studies annually.